Monday, December 15, 2008

Aniston finally speaks out!


Jennifer Aniston has spoken for the first time about Brad Pitt’s relationship with Angelina Jolie. Angelina had once admitted that she and Brad “fell in love” while making the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith together. At the time, the Hollywood hunk was still married to Jen.
Now, in an interview with the US edition of Vogue, Jennifer, 39, said: “There was stuff printed there that was definitely from a time when I was unaware that it was happening. I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss.


“That stuff about how she couldn’t wait to get to work every day? That was really uncool.”
A source said: “This interview shows that Jennifer is no longer afraid of Angelina. It's hugely significant. She's never been this honest or brave before.”


As for her ex-husband, however, Jen only had good things to say. “I have nothing but absolute admiration for him, and I'm proud of him. We have exchanged a few very kind hellos and wishing you wells and sending you love and congratulations on your babies.


“[Our divorce] never was that bad. I mean, look, it's not like divorce is something that you go, ‘Oooh, I can't wait to get divorced!’ It doesn't feel like a tickle. But I’ve got to tell you, it's so vague at this point, it's so faraway in my mind, I can't even remember the darkness.”


Jen added: “I mean, in the end, we really had an amicable split. It wasn't mean and hateful and all of this stuff that they tried to create about Brad can't talk to Jen and Jen can't talk to Brad because this person won't allow it. It just didn't happen. The marriage didn't work out.

“And pretty soon after we separated, we got on and we had a long, long conversation with each other and said a lot of things, and ever since we've been unbelievably warm and respectful of each other

No comments: