Note: They are definitely not DATING
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Note: They are definitely not DATING
British DJ Samantha Ronson, gal pal of actress Lindsay Lohan, said on her Web site on Monday that she is recuperating at home after a brief stay in a Los Angeles hospital.
Ronson said in her blog on social networking site MySpace that she was “just pretty exhausted from traveling and working too much” and that she is at home and “feeling much better.”
Media outlets on Sunday reported that Ronson checked into Los Angeles-area hospital Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, but there was no reason given other than Ronson’s own explanation of “exhaustion.”
The 31-year-old Ronson has been a constant companion of Lohan’s for months, but Lohan has been vague about the nature of their relationship. The actress’ publicist was not immediately available to comment on Ronson’s hospitalization.
Lohan, 22, a former child star, starred in the 2007 movie “Georgia Rule,” and this year she appeared in episodes of the television comedy “Ugly Betty” on U.S. network ABC.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Director Chris Weitz may have inherited one of Hollywood’s hottest properties, when he took over the “Twilight” franchise from director Catherine Hardwicke, but he’s also been given a casting problem that has many “Twilight” fans howling.
When Summit Entertainment announced Weitz’s new role as director, the press release also had a suspicious omission — Taylor Lautner, who played Jacob Black in the first film, was left out.
Many fans first thought this could have been a mistake by Summit Entertainment, but the company was quick to announce that casting for the character, who plays a major role in the second film as a werewolf, has not been decided.
“The casting decision in regards to the character Jacob Black has yet to be made,” a rep for Summit told MTV News.
As for who would replace Lautner, MTV reported that Michael Copon, from “Scorpion King 2,” is one of several actors being considered by Weitz.
Copon’s rep told MTV they are working hard to get Copon the role of Jacob.
The “Scorpion King 2” actor is even conducting his own guerilla marketing campaign on Facebook, with status updates that read, “Michael Copon (is) in a Twilight Zone!” and “Michael Copon is the older Jacob Black!”
Copon’s rep confirmed to MTV News that the Facebook page is run by the actor and that he made the status updates.
But, Lautner fans still have a glimmer of hope when it comes to keeping the 16-year-old actor in “New Moon,” thanks to the visual effects company that turned Brad Pitt into an elderly baby in his upcoming movie.
According to Entertainment Weekly, Lautner’s agent has reached out to one of the visual effects company that worked on Pitt’s “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,” in order to show Weitz and Summit how visual effects could create a digitally bulked-up Lautner, suggesting the possible casting change was based on Lautner’s physique.
Is Micheal Copon taking over Taylor Lautner role as Jacob Black?
Monday, December 15, 2008
According to an eyewitness at the Dallas Airport, Ed and Jessica were spotted kissing “definitely on the lips. Not a French kiss, but a smooch definitely.”
The source elaborated a bit, saying that the CW darlings were certainly not discreet enough if they were trying to keep their feelings for each other secret. “They were being very flirty when people were not paying attention.”
As they boarded the plane, “they were trying to be discreet by stealing kisses near the gate.” And once they were on the plane, “they were kissing in the aisles, but once they sat, she read her script and he drank a Heineken.”
A rep for the actress said: “I can confirm Naomi and Liev had a baby boy yesterday.”
Naomi, 40, and Liev, 41, already have a son – firstborn Alexander Pete Schreiber, who was born 26 July 2007.
The famously low-profile couple has not revealed the name of their second baby.
Earlier this year, Naomi had said of Alexander: “He’s turning pages in the book. He's crawling and standing up. He can wave. I read Goodnight Moon to him every night.”
We always knew the Pirates of the Caribbean actor is blissfully happy with Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr, but did you know they’re said to be making plans to tie the knot?
A source is quoted as saying: “They are talking about settling down and getting married in a year. They have had a bit of a crazy year, but they do love each other and she wants to be his wife.”
Orlando reportedly popped the question earlier this year and the couple is believed to be planning a wedding in Australia for the coming spring.
But Miranda, who recently walked the runway for Victoria's Secret alongside fellow model Adriana Lima and supermodel Heidi Klum, has denied the reports.
The couple was most recently spotted enjoying a romantic meal at exclusive Californian restaurant Primitivo, where they held hands and canoodled throughout the evening.
Now, in an interview with the US edition of Vogue, Jennifer, 39, said: “There was stuff printed there that was definitely from a time when I was unaware that it was happening. I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss.
“That stuff about how she couldn’t wait to get to work every day? That was really uncool.”
A source said: “This interview shows that Jennifer is no longer afraid of Angelina. It's hugely significant. She's never been this honest or brave before.”
As for her ex-husband, however, Jen only had good things to say. “I have nothing but absolute admiration for him, and I'm proud of him. We have exchanged a few very kind hellos and wishing you wells and sending you love and congratulations on your babies.
“[Our divorce] never was that bad. I mean, look, it's not like divorce is something that you go, ‘Oooh, I can't wait to get divorced!’ It doesn't feel like a tickle. But I’ve got to tell you, it's so vague at this point, it's so faraway in my mind, I can't even remember the darkness.”
Jen added: “I mean, in the end, we really had an amicable split. It wasn't mean and hateful and all of this stuff that they tried to create about Brad can't talk to Jen and Jen can't talk to Brad because this person won't allow it. It just didn't happen. The marriage didn't work out.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
* I guess there wont be a Nicole-Paris double wedding anymore
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Bronx Mowgli Wentz weighed in at 7 pounds 11 ounzes and was 20.5 inches long. Overall a very average baby.
What is not average is that name - Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
Okay, in the days after Sarah Palin and her odd name choices, we could overlook Bronx, but Mowgli?
Still can’t remember where you’ve heard that name before. Well, Mowgli is the little boy in the Jungle Book.
It seems that Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are stuck in some kind of bizzarre fairy tale world. First they had a Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland theme wedding, the baby shower theme was Winnie the Pooh, now they’ve named that poor baby after a mischievious Jungle Book character. Ever heard of the Peter Pan syndrome?
Thursday, November 20, 2008
1. The books -- "Twilight," published in 2005, is the first in the four-tome series, followed by "New Moon," "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn."
Bella: Kristen Stewart
2. Bella Swan -- The 17-year-old heroine, played in the film by Kristen Stewart ("Into the Wild," "Panic Room"), is new in the small town of Forks, Wash., where she goes gooey for a handsome classmate who happens to be a vampire. Bella is the books' first-person narrator.
3. Edward Cullen -- The aforementioned vamp, the tall, pale and handsome yin to Bella's yang. Played by Robert Pattinson -- best known as Cedric Diggory in the "Harry Potter" films -- Edward protects her from evil bloodsuckers. And smooches her.
Edward: Robert Pattinson
4. The Cullen family -- Edward is one of four adopted siblings, and his father, Carlisle, is the town doctor. They're all vampires, but are benevolent and drink animal blood.
5. Jacob Black -- He has a small role in the first book/film, but he must be mentioned: He's played by Grand Rapids-born, Hudsonville-raised star-in-the-making Taylor Lautner. Jacob, who lives with his father in LaPush, the Indian reservation home to the Quileute tribe, is one of Bella's oldest friends. He has a larger role in subsequent stories.
The Cullens: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper and Ashley Greene as Alice
6. Stephenie Meyer -- Lots of comparisons to J.K. Rowling for this writer and recent multimillionaire, who got the idea for "Twilight" from a dream. She had input on the movie script, and has a cameo in the diner scene. She's now writing the series from Edward's point of view.
7. Catherine Hardwicke -- Highly credible director gets a major shot at the mainstream with "Twilight." She's no stranger to the subject matter of teenage girls -- her directorial debut was "thirteen," a shocking drama about junior-high girls discovering sex and drugs.
8. Sequels -- Considering advance ticket sales and oodles of hype, they seem like a sure thing. Film studio Summit Entertainment already has optioned the other three books.
9. Team Edward/Team Jacob -- It's no secret "New Moon" finds Bella broken up with the vamp and getting together with howling-at-the-moon Jacob. Hence, the "Twilight" fanbase is divided (and Lautner has a built-in fan base).
10. The next big franchise? -- It sure seems that way. When "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" was bumped from the release schedule, "Twilight" took its prime pre-Thanksgiving spot. Hardwicke recently told Entertainment Weekly it likely would have to earn $150 million before the studio green-lights "New Moon."
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
R&B beauty Rihanna, who already has four tattoos – a music note on her ankle, a star on her left ear, a Pisces sign behind her right ear and a Sanskrit prayer on her hip – unveiled a new cascade of stars down her back earlier this year.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Wearing a subtle white blouse and black baggy pants, Britney joined Madonna on stage to sing the last verse of the track “Human Nature,” much to the delight of the packed house, which included some serious star power – Jennifer Lopez, Ryan Seacrest, Heidi Klum, Drew Barrymore, Nicole Richie and Fergie and Donald Sutherland.
As Brit finished up her performance, Madonna gave her a hug and kissed her on the hand as Britney left the stage.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
AND THE WINNER
The winners of ANTM
America's Next Top Model (often shortened to Top Model or abbreviated as ANTM) is a reality television show in which a number of women compete for the title of America's Next Top Model and a chance to start their career in the modeling industry.
The show was created and is hosted by veteran television personality, former supermodel and current talk-show host, Tyra Banks, who also serves as the head judge and executive producer of the show. The first "cycle" premiered in May 2003 and was one of UPN's highest rated shows. The show's seventh cycle was the first of the shows among regular programming on UPN's successor network, The CW, and thus far is the network's highest rated series. The show will continue until at least the 2009-10 season. The opening theme is performed by Tyra Banks and is produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins. Banks co-produces the show with Ken Mok and Anthony Dominici. For the 2006-2007 and 2007-2008 television seasons, ANTM was the #1 show in average viewers on The CW.